Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Wave

Bryce has started waving for real. I will wave to him and say hello and he starts to wave back! It is so cute. He started doing it on his own, when I would come into the room he would start waving, its more of an arm flailing, but its communication none the less. He gets so excited when you wave back at him. I love it! It is amazing to watch him develop into a little person. He sits on his own and kinda scoots around, when you hold him he likes to twist in circles. He is trying soooo hard to crawl! He throws his arms out wide and plants his hands on the floor and pushes himself backwards. He just needs to get that one leg out from under him and he will be all over the place. He can't crawl yet, but somehow he still manages to get places without rolling. However, he is a very good roller. He loves muffins, cookies and smarties. When he was smaller, he hated to be on his stomach, he would scream through tummy time. But I was militant about tummy time, he had to strengthen those neck muscles and such. But now, we find him every morning asleep on his stomach. Its adorable! We love our little boy. Pictures coming soon!