Monday, October 5, 2009
Bad Mommy Moment
I didn't get a picture, because there was no time, but it was a sight to see. Last night, we got home from my parent's house and were getting ready for bed. Bryce didn't really want to get ready for bed, he was pretty ready to play. So I thought a good long nursing might help him relax and get sleepy. We laid down on the couch and he ate while I watched the end of Food Network Competition. Brett asks me if I want something to drink. Water perhaps? NO, I decide I have a hankering for chocolate milk. He even brings a straw so I can continue to lay down. He is so great! After about two sips, my so I thought almost asleep 6 month old grabs the glass and dumps the contents onto his head! He even gets a big thunk on the noggin from the glass. I was in shock while he looks up at me with eyes that ask... "What happened? And WHY did you do that to me?" Then he starts yelling. The couch cushion and pillow are covered in chocolate milk along with me and my baby, and I am trying so hard not to laugh. The C. Milk gets pretty sticky apparently. We got Bryce all ready for a bath which he was all too excited about. I am starting to think he planned the whole thing as soon as he saw that straw! Clever little guy, just when he thinks he is doomed to go to bed, he swoops in and demands more play time, some sacrifices are worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was not a Bad Mommy Moment at all!! Things happen like that all the time. I love how you described it all. I could imagine it in my head and I started laughing. You need moments like that so you can blog about them right?
That's hilarious! This is a story you'll probably tell for years. HOpe you are well! My trip did go well! :)
Post a Comment